Had was able to participate in 3 district horse shows. Her events were halter, bareback pleasure, western pleasure, poles, scurry, and her favorite barrels. All I can say is WOW she rides like her mother...o wait i meant am glad she doesn't ride like her mother :) She actually did so well she had the opportunity to go to County. She chose however to not go to this. I thought it was alot of me saying things like wow this is dye hard and wow there is going to be alot of people there etc. But she told me the day before "mom i don't want to go because dad cant be there and i just don't feel all that ready for county. Plus mom i have all these years ahead of me to do County" Did that make me feel a wee bit better? Um yeah it did. Still I have to say Kev and I are so proud of her and what a cute little cowgirl she is! O and may i ad in this post for documentation reasons of course...I put on my big girl panties and drove the truck and trailer..O yeah all by MYSELF! And more than once. Such an accomplishment. I should have gone to county in the category of cool moms!
I love our not so little cowgirl!
Oh wow, she is way too cute. And big girl panties is right - I'm such a wuss about driving anything big! And by "big" I mean anything bigger than my Jeep Cherokee. So I'm sufficiently impressed. :)
ReplyDelete