Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School for the Kiddo-roos


I know i am certainly not alone when i say i cant believe hoe FAST summer came and went. I fell like i am that mom in the middle. I love when when my kids are home with me and we can have fun relax and be rebels with our schedules (in which i mean my schedule for the kids)but so excited to see them go back to school and be back on a routine and by this time have some sanity. Or at least pretend.

Hadlie will rule the school this year being in the big 6th grade. Her teacher is Mrs. Parkins. Tyson ventured into 5th and has Mrs. Valerio. Davis is in 3rd with Mrs. Allinson and Mrs. Lott
Cole is in first grade and has Mrs. Adams. Cole was the most excited I would say. He LOVES school and is such a great little student!
All my kids got who they wanted and I too could not be more pleased! Rhett will start Kindergarten next week. Really can my baby really be starting school? Little freaked out not going to lie! We will see who he gets int he next couple of days.

So my kiddos wanted to ride the bus and informs me they were really ok and i didn't need to follow the bus to school. Well that would be great if i had asked...but o wait i didn't and i am going to follow the bus and all of you into your classes so there! They actually really love it i think. They don't act like i am embarrassing mom..O that's cause I'm not :)
However this served me right! O.k. it really didn't serve me right it was awfully sad! As we pull up (by the way beating the bus there) Rhett starts to get out and says whats that noise mom? Um sprinklers silly...or our TIRE! Let me tell ya. That tire from a stick i think? Was PUNCTURED with quite the large whole! Thanks to Mark and Natalie for being my car rescuers ALL the time (poor people) they saved the day and Mark changed my tire and after a bit we were off. Maybe next time I'll stay home..YEAH RIGHT!


1 comment: