THE 24th
So after this first pic i really could close this blog post with the BEST camp trip EVER!!!!!! Seriously if i wasn't long winded this would be over!!! But since i am here it goes. Instead of our usual camp spot we ventured out to where we hunted deer last year up Heber. Little did i know the happiness this spot would bring. What happiness you may ask? MOOSE in our camp! Yeah that's right. 6:30 am and Kev comes whisper/yelling so like whisperelling on the outside of the tent. "Shar get out here NOW there is a Moose" I swear it all went blank i flew out of my very snug sleep (o.k. worse sleep ever) in socks and all and ran out o see this.... It was better than, well alot of things! Davis said after this fun event ( that he didn't even see since he would rather have stayed nestled in his sleeping bag) "mom your dream came true. You seen a moose in the wild" and he was right. Thinking we would not see one i said on the way up "It would be the best ever just to see ONE moose in the wild. Well my friends we didn't only see two but we seen 3!!!! One later on that night and Kev and the kids (minus Davis and I) seen 1 the next morning. What a campout!!
Truth be told there were alot of great things about this spot. For instance the beaver ponds. Come on who does not love Kevin taking them on a hike to the beaver ponds and schooling them on all the importance's of dam's and frogs and so on. This was a very educational time people! O and a bit fun for all too!

We were also so lucky to have my brothers daughter Delaney come with us. She was so much fun and took every bit of this camp trip in! Every night she informed us she did not know how she was going to "top" this camp trip. I loved it!




I love the way you write how you would talk if you were telling me this to my face! I can just hear your voice now. The campout sounds really fun!
ReplyDeleteYeah! You updated :) cute pics as usual and your campout looks fun!
ReplyDeleteI've said it before, and I'll say it again: I WISH I was one of your kids! You guys have way too much fun. Your camping spot in Heber was gorgeous!! I can't figure out where exactly you were, but I can tell you that I've never seen moose...or beavers...or frogs...or porcupines in any of my jaunts to Heber. I guess you have to be a Carter to see such cool stuff.
ReplyDelete